There's a reason why personal and executive coaching is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world... coaching works.
Unlike psychology and therapy, which aims at dealing with old traumas, coaching is about taking real action and moving forward, empowering you with the tools and skills you need to create real, ongoing change in any area of your life.
How does Life Coaching work?
Unlike conventional healing modalities which only tackle one issue at a time, coaching offers ongoing input over a series of sessions.
Working with a coach will help you unpack your passions, goals, solutions to problems and help you overcome the roadblocks and obstacles you usually encounter on this kind of journey.
Your coach holds the space for you, helping you believe your goal is achievable, breaking the process down into actionable tasks and holding you accountable to yourself and what you want to achieve.
Your coach is your cheerleader, support system, mentor and mirror, and regular sessions help you stay focused, on track and ensure that you achieve your goals and dreams in a realistic time frame.
What can Coaching be used for?
Coaching can be used to help you achieve any goal or ambition you have, in basically any area of your life:
- Smooth over relationships with colleagues, family and friends
- Improve your current or find a new romantic relationship
- Improve your overall health and lifestyle, and even finally lose your extra weight
- Make a contribution to the world and leave a meaningful legacy
- Navigate your spiritual journey, unpacking your purpose and sense of self
- Discover and align yourself to your life purpose
- Reveal your true passions and integrate them into your day-to-day life
- Relieve confusion and anxiety you may be feeling in any area of your life
- Relieve stress and burnout and make sure it doesn't happen to you again
- Recover from a traumatic experience
- Understand where and how you are self-sabotaging
- Change careers, start your own business or climb the corporate ladder
- Improve your financial situation and secure your future prosperity
- Team Building
Who can be Coached?
Any person, of any age, who has a desired goal or objective and is willing to take action to achieve their goal, can be coached.
If you feel unfulfilled, or simply like your life could be better or different, yet you don't know where or how to start making changes, then coaching is for you.
If you have a specific desire or objective in mind and simply have no idea how to get there, then coaching is for you.
The coaching process is uniquely designed to help you figure out the whys, whats, whens, wheres and hows of your journey, whether you are an individual or a group.
One-on-one Life Coaching sessions usually last for an hour and take place at our premises, a predetermined meeting point, your offices or even via telephone or Skype.
Team and Group Coaching sessions take place after an initial meeting with the leaders and management of the group, where we determine the needs of the group.
The team approach could involve a number of aspects, from large group sessions, to smaller breakaway groups and even one-on-one sessions with individual team members where indicated.