Designed to improve communication between the two halves of the brain, the BodyTalk Cortices Tapping Technique will improve brain efficiency and overall health when used once a day, as a standalone and between sessions.
Benefits of the Cortices Technique
Used daily, the BodyTalk Cortices Tapping Technique will help bring the left and right hemispheres into balance, improving the way you think, feel and engage with the world.
Your are however free to use this technique as often as you need to, as BodyTalk's non-invasive approach means that you cannot harm your system by accidentally overdosing on tapping :)
- Improve the blood, lymph drainage, cerebrospinal fluid and meridian energy circulation in your physical body.
- Alleviate the impact of trauma and shock, which can range from disorientation and overwhelm to severe comatose states, and leaves the brain unable to monitor internal mechanisms such as bleeding.
- Minimize the impact of the stresses of daily life, which can cause a chronic state of 'mild shock' which feels normal to us because we've become acclimatised to the state. This can cause effects ranging from an inability to focus to immune system deficiencies.
- Think more clearly and be more in charge of your emotional state.
- Strengthen your immune system and improve your overall health, vitality and well being.
- Better manage chronic illnesses, pain and fatigue and help ease the symptoms and causes behind issues ranging from Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome to headaches, lower back pain and chronic sinusitis.
- Carry out preventative maintenance that kills viruses and cancer cells before they are able to impact you.
- Minimize the effects of environmental allergens and allergic reactions.